- Specialised training with a certificate designed and lead by a Six Sigma Black Belt and medtech and pharma industry expert.
- Non-conformances and CAPA projects support as part of the continuous improvement of your quality management system.
- 4-day interactive online course delivering the skills and techniques you need to support ‘continuous improvement’ initiatives for your business.
- 4 hours per day 2 hours is a focused training session and 2 hours will be hands-on exercises so your children can join in and have fun as you learn.
- Full understanding of the DMAIC cycle with applicable tools for each phase and a certificate on completion.
- Learn to apply Six Sigma tools to live projects to improve efficiency, reduce waste and manage your resources better.
- Flexible and supportive training environment designed to accommodate you as you work from home.
Date: 14–17 April
Time: 10–12 AM CET: focused training session + 2-hour flexible afternoon session with fun activities you can complete with your children.
Price: 1’250 CHF plus VAT
A process improvement course based on Six Sigma and designed for people working in the medical device and pharmaceutical industries. This course is built to support non-conformances and CAPA projects for the continuous improvement of your quality management system (QMS) and wider projects and will be presented as an interactive webinar so that you can develop your skills as you work from home. For those of you that also have children at home, we have designed the afternoon’s practical applications as fun activities you can complete with your children, so they are welcome to join us!
During the 4-day course you will run an improvement project as a case study to perfect your understanding of each phase of the DMAIC cycle and how to apply various tools for process improvement. This course is also packed with exercises and industry-specific examples.
This Six Sigma Yellow Belt is ideal for anyone that wants to become certified in process improvement and is tailored to those working in the medtech and pharma industries, such as:
- Process specialists
- Quality professionals
- Quality managers
- Production staff
- Research and development teams
- Project managers
- Group leaders
- Administrative functions
This training does not require any previous experience and is a great introduction to the more advanced improvement techniques and skills applied in Six Sigma Green Belt training.
If you have any questions about this training or wish to book a private online course for your team please contact us by email: email@example.com.